How To Book Your Appointment
- If you are a NEW client, please book the appropriate INITIAL appointment and make sure your 10 minutes early arrival is required on your appointment. (E.g.Remedial, Cupping, Dry Needling, Pregnancy etc.)
- If you are a RETURNING client, please book the appropriate SUBSEQUENT appointment (e.g. Remedial, Cupping, Dry Needling, Pregnancy etc.)
Our Therapist At Cairns Massage Champions
Pimmy Hall - Senior Remedial Massage Therapist
She is also certified to provide Dry Needling, Cupping Therapy, Pregnancy Massage, Hot stones, Lymphatic Drainage and Sport Massage. All treatment are including private health insurance rebates.
You will receive 2 reminders of your upcoming appointment (an email booking confirmation after booking has been confirmed and text 24 hours before). This allows clients sufficient time to make changes to their upcoming appointment.
- We prefer clients to cancel/change their appointment the day before it is due.
- Cancelling less than 12 hours on the day will incur a 100% charge if we are unable to fill the appointment.
- Cancelling within 6 hours of your appointment (or not showing) will incur a 100% charge.
- We will notify you of the outcome and attach an alert to your account for the fee to be charged.
- By booking an appointment online you agree to our Cancellation/ No shows Policy.
If an emergency situation arises, please call the clinic on 0428044979 so that we can treat your specific situation with personal attention. We recognise that there are circumstances that are out of your control (sudden illness, family emergencies, etc.) and we may make an exception to the above policies on those rare occasions.